Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the market right now. It’s both a currency and a blockchain platform with smart contract features, which makes it very beneficial for exchange platforms and businesses.
Due to its rising popularity, a lot of people have started trading their Bitcoin for Ethereum coins. There are a lot of different cryptocurrency exchange platforms that allow you to trade different currencies.
In this article, I’ll show you how to buy Ethereum with Bitcoins instantly.
Comparative Table of 3 Best ways to buy Ethereum with Bitcoin Instantly
Before we get into a detailed exploration of all the different platforms with which you can buy Ethereum, you can go through this comparative table to help narrow down your options.
|Changelly Review||0.5%||Okay||Global, with Credit/Debit restrictions||Buy|
PART 1: Binance
Binance is a Tokyo-based cryptocurrency exchange platform that was launched recently in 2017. However, despite being so new to the industry it has already won a fair bit of popularity and it has become one of the biggest exchanges in the world. This has been possible for several reasons such as a low transaction fees, ICOs, and a user-friendly interface.
How to Buy Ethereum with Bitcoin using Binance:
- Register with Binance website by verifying your email address.
- Go to “Deposits/Withdrawals” and fund your account with Bitcoins which you’ll later use to buy Ethereum. It may take a few minutes for the Bitcoins to be deposited.
- Go to Exchange > Basic/ Advanced to select your trading pair.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to trade in, i.e., Ethereum. Once you select it, you’ll find the prices listed on the left.
- Now all you have to do is click on ‘Buy’, enter the amount you want to buy, and confirm.
With this simple process, you’ll convert your Bitcoins to Ethereum. For a more detailed guide, you can watch the following video:
Geographical Availability: Binance has global availability.
Fees: Binance only charges a 0.1% transaction fee for buying Ethereum with Bitcoin.
Read: Binance Review
PART 2: Changelly
Changelly is a relatively new exchange platform that was established in 2015. You can use it to start trading and buying Ethereum with Bitcoin without even going through a complicated verification process. You just have to verify your email address.
How to Buy Ethereum with Bitcoin using Changelly:
- Sign Up with Changelly.
- Enter your email address and continue signing up.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the verification link in the mail sent to you.
- In the homepage, go to the exchange feature. If you have Bitcoin, you enter that on the left side. And you enter Ethereum in the right. Once done, click on ‘Exchange.’
- Next, you can enter the address of your online wallet or hardware wallet.
- Next, “Confirm and Make Payment.”
- Within 10 minutes, you’ll receive the Ethereum in your wallet.
You can watch the following video for a visual guide on buying Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies:
If you have any other questions, contact Changelly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geographical Availability: Available across the globe.
Fees: They only charge a 0.5% transaction fee.
Read: Changelly Review
PART 3: KuCoin
KuCoin is a HongKong-based cryptocurrency exchange platform that was only recently launched in September 2017. Similar to Binance, it’s also a crypto-to-crypto exchange platform, and as such it’s ideal for your to buy Ethereum with Bitcoins.
How to Buy Ethereum with Bitcoin using KuCoin:
- Register with KuCoin.
- Enter your email address and password and verify it by clicking on the link in the confirmation mail.
- Set up a 2-factor authentication for security when you enter your account.
- Go to “Markets” where you can see all the cryptocurrencies available for trading. Select Ethereum and then click on “Buy.”
- In the trading screen, enter your Google Authenticator code so the trading process can begin. You can pay for the Ethereum with your Bitcoin now.
You can check out a step-by-step guide on how to buy Ethereum or other currencies in this video:
If you have any other questions, you can contact KuCoin support at email@example.com.
Geographical Availability: KuCoin is available across the globe.
Fees: KuCoin has an extremely low transaction fee of 0.1%, and you get a further 30% discount if you’re holding KCS tokens.
Read: KuCoin Review
There are a lot of different methods by which you can buy Ethereum with Bitcoins. However, the three methods highlighted in this article will help you draw the lowest transaction fees, ensuring the best deal.
All of these platforms are reliable and trustworthy and they come with their unique set of features. Whatever you decide to use, please comment down below and let us know about your experience with it. And feel free to ask us if you have any questions!