Ripple XRP is on the list of the Top 5 cryptocurrencies with the largest capitalization by market value. Ripple XRP attracts huge transactional values daily across the globe. In order to become a beneficiary of the booming trade in Ripple XRP, you can read these 3 simple steps to buy this token using PayPal.
Is it possible to buy XRP with PayPal directly?
You can buy Ripple XRP with PayPal in marketplaces where a holder of the cryptocurrency is ready for immediate transfers. Since buying XRP on a Peer-to-Peer basis might involve trying out sites that are less reputable and high-risk, you should stick to trusted options.
Flowing from the sentiments above, you can opt for a direct PayPal to Bitcoin transaction on Xcoins, Paxful, and LocalBitcoins.
It is possible to buy Bitcoin with PayPal directly and exchange this for XRP. There are three Steps to go about this:
How to Buy Ripple XRP with PayPal
You can buy Bitcoin on Paxful, LocalBitcoins OR Xcoins with PayPal. Here is what you need to do:
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
Option1: Buy Bitcoin on Paxful
- You need to first register on the Paxful website.
- Click on the Create account tab to the top-right corner of your screen
- Enter your details by following the prompt
- Go to your email inbox and click on the verification link
- Navigate to your account dashboard
- Click on ‘wallet’ and your Bitcoin wallet address will display
- Click on the tab “Buy Bitcoin”
- The tabs below will display
- Click on ‘Online Transfers’
- You will have the option to pay with Skrill, PayPal, or Bank transfers
- Click on PayPal and this tab will show up:
- With a tab above showing, select your PayPal account currency
- Click on the tab’ Give me the best’
- The listings that will appear will be from verified accounts on the portal
Option 2: Buy Bitcoin with Paxful
The listings of sellers’ will look like this:
- Click on any of the listings using the “Buy’ tab on the right-end corner of your screen
- You will see the details of the seller
- You can see ‘ID Required ‘on the payment tab above
- You will have to upload your ID
- The seller will see and approve your ID when you provide your PayPal account email
- Place your order by submitting your transaction details
- The seller will respond to approve your offer
- You can now transfer your PayPal payment to the seller’s account
- The seller will confirm receipt of your deposit
- The Bitcoin you ordered will be deposited in your Bitcoin wallet.
Option 3: Buy Bitcoin on Xcoins
You can also buy Bitcoin on Xcoins using the following steps:
1) Sign Up
- Go to the homepage and click on ‘sign up’
- This page will emerge:
- Enter your details
- Check the box to agree to terms and conditions
- Check the anti-spam box
- Click on continue
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number
- An SMS code will be sent your phone
- Enter the code in the space provided
- Next, the 2FA (factor authentication) page will appear
- Enter your preferred authentication (either by SMS or Google authenticator)
- Click on the confirmation box and you are ready for transactions
- Within the first 24 hours, your trade will be limited to $100 maximum. The limit will rise as you carry on more trades successfully.
2) Buy Bitcoins on the Xcoins Platform
- To buy Bitcoin on Xcoins, go to the homepage
- Click on ‘Get Bitcoin’ to the top-left corner of your screen
- This page will appear next
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want
- Filling the $ row means you are specifying how much want to spend in USD
- Filling the B column means you are specifying how much want in Bitcoins
- Irrespective of the row you fill, the second row will be computed automatically
- The next page will be a lenders page showing the search for a seller ( called a lender on the portal)
- When the search succeeds, the next page will show this:
- Click on the ‘continue to Payment’ tab
- You will be led to the seller’s PayPal page
- Click on the transaction to redirect to your PayPal login
- Enter your login details and password to make payment
- If successful, you will be redirected back to Xcoins
- Your wallet will reflect the Bitcoins you just bought.
Step 2: Send Your BTC to Your Binance Wallet
Now that you have Bitcoin in your wallet, you need to send it to an exchange where you can buy XRP conveniently.
Option 1: Send with Xcoins:
- Go to your account dashboard and click on ‘My Wallet’
- The dropdown menu will show ‘Deposit Bitcoin’ and ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’
- Click on ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’
- The tab will appear as follows
- The next tab will appear as follows
- Enter the details
- Paste your Binance Bitcoin wallet address in the space provided
- Click on ‘Send Bitcoin’
- The Bitcoin will arrive in your Binance Bitcoin wallet in a few minutes.
Option 2: Send with Paxful
Send with Xcoins:
- Login to your account dashboard and click on ‘Wallet’
- The page that will display next is this:
- Click on ‘Send Bitcoin’
- This page will show up:
- Enter the details including the recipient wallet address by pasting your Binance Bitcoin wallet address
- Click on ’continue’
- An SMS code will be sent to your phone
- Enter the code and click ‘submit’
- The Bitcoin will be sent to your Binance account.
Step 3: Buy XRP
- Login to your Binance account
- Click on ‘funds’ to confirm that your Bitcoins are shown on your ‘Balances’ tab
- Go to the Exchange tab to the left of your screen
- Select ‘BASIC’
- This page will display:
- To the right side of your screen, the favorites column will display
- Click on BTC to reveal the trading pairs
- Click on the search bar and enter XRP
- Click enter, and this will display:
- Under this page shown above, the two tabs will display at the midsection of the page:
- Click on the ‘Market’ tab on the Buy XRP column
- The prevailing market price at the time of your request will display
- Enter the amount of XRP you want to buy
- Click on ‘Buy XRP’ under the rows above
- The transaction will be processed immediately
When the transaction is completed, XRP will show up in your ‘Balances’ under the ‘Funds’ tab.
Now that you have completed the steps to buy XRP with PayPal, you can decide what to do with the tokens. You can either download a private wallet to store the XRP or continue to trade with them on the Binance exchange.